By using our website, you agree to the use of our cookies and our Privacy Policy.
By using our website, you agree to the use of our cookies and our Privacy Policy.

Blog Post

FFIT with TIFF Forums Tell Us About Yourself! Anthony DeFallo: About Me

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anthony DeFallo 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anthony DeFallo
    Keymaster

My name is Anthony DeFallo, and I am a college student at Franciscan University of Steubenville. I am studying computer science and am finishing up my first Junior semester in Spring 2019 (yes, I managed to be a semester ahead).
    I have worked in the IT industry for 5 years this coming summer, and have held multiple positions at various companies for IT-related needs. My most recent accomplishment is forming my own business, Tekenology, LLC. I provide various IT services and have accomplished many projects of various sizes (including developing and maintaining this website).

So yeah, I basically will appear and disappear throughout the site with different tests and posts.

Anyway, I plan to use this website to help keep myself fit while being a full-time student, running a business, and working various part-time jobs on and off campus.

Speaking of, I have more work to complete on the back-end of this site.

Peace!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Theme built by Shufflehound. 2019 FFIT WITH TIFF, LLC View our Privacy Policy | Designed & Maintained by Tekenology, LLC